PROJECT EVIIVE

9:48:00 AM Posted In 0 Comments »

Hey there….just wanted to share something with you all. A friend of mine has worked very hard for a long time on this project so I felt like I should help to pass along the message and help him out as much as I can. I am going to donate to the cause …….. lets get water purification for the whole world!

Hopefully he does what he always told me he would do, make a significant difference in the world. His name is Tom Joseph and he graduated from FSU….so lets cheer him on.

My friend is the founder of this whole organization and invented the technology they are talking about.
http://www.projecteviive.org/

Check it out if you don’t mind……(scroll your mouse over the top of the page heading, it’s pretty cool!!!)

0 comments:

My animated Siggy from Hotgraphix.net

Spring siggy 2008 2 animated Hotgraphix.net Thanks ladies for always doing such a great job when I make a request. Always so polite and amazing work!!!