Mr. October 2009...Little Ryan won a calender contest. Check it out

7:31:00 PM Posted In 3 Comments »
There was a contest in Tallahassee and the surroundin area for the Brehon institue, which helps pregnant homless mothers and children , they provide housing and all kinds of help. I donated 25.00 and sent in a picture of Ryan and he won!!! there were 300 entries and 18 winners (it's an 18 month calender)

check him out....he is October 2009.

Brehon Institue site.......
http://www.brehoninstitute.org/news_baby_winners0809.html



This was the picture that won the contest taken his first Halloween 10-2007



this is not the pic in the calender but I like it and wanted to share.

3 comments:

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Congrats Ryan! I love your smile, it is so big. Hopefully it is the start of many hunky calander shots.

3LittleFlowers said...

I tried to see it when it happened but the site was always unavailable, but I got to see it today!! Yaay!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Kira said...

Congratulations Ryan! With eyes like that, how could he lose???

My animated Siggy from Hotgraphix.net

Spring siggy 2008 2 animated Hotgraphix.net Thanks ladies for always doing such a great job when I make a request. Always so polite and amazing work!!!